Number the Points (Aka Connect the Dots)
Number consecutive points within all Lines, LinearRings, and Polygons
Please select the KML file you would like to use, subject to the following restrictions*:
- Useful to debug individual points by number to identify loops in line segments, etc.
- For each geometry containing
the original placemark is kept in the generated KML for reference but flagged as not visible.
- A folder labeled with original placemark name is created
for all such placemarks containing a set of numbered placemarks (1,2,3...).
- If a polygon has innerBoundary elements each group of coordinates is treated as a separate feature.
- Placemarks with other geometries (e.g. Point) are discarded and hierarchy
of KML containers is flattened.
- 500kb limit on file uploaded, to avoid killing the server
- NetworkLinks are ignored.
Created and maintained by jasonm1