Generate bounding boxes for all non-point feature geometries including GroundOverlay bounds and Regions
Please select the KML file you would like to use, subject to the following restrictions*:
- Useful to view extent of regions as well as bounding boxes for Placemarks with non-point geometries.
- For each non-point the original placemark is kept in generated
KML for reference but flagged as not visible.
- A folder labeled with original placemark name is created with both the original placemark
and the bounding box outline.
- Adds the min/max lat/lon bounds of each feature as description on its folder. *NEW*
- 500kb limit on file uploaded, to avoid killing the server.
- NetworkLinks are ignored.
Created and maintained by jasonm1